Peaks Pressure Washing and Gutter Cleaning: Proud To Serve Westminster, CO!
We think the outside should be just as clean as the inside!
We’re here to make the outside of your home spotless! Peaks Pressure Washing and Gutter Cleaning provide a detailed power washing and gutter cleaning for your home or business. With each job, we bring quality services, resources, and experience to the table.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Affordable and competitive pricing
- A professional crew that you can count on
- Friendly customer service
- No secret or surprise fees
Isn’t that how it should be?
What are you waiting for? Call Peaks Pressure Washing and let’s make your space shine! Use the form at the top of this page or the click to call button.
We’re Your Complete Power Washing Solution
Whatever kind of pressure washing problem you have, we’re the solution. We can help with just about any job you may have. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Residential Power Washing
Whatever you need, we can do it. We provide professional pressure washing for your patio, deck, garage, driveway, sidewalk, siding, roof and just about anything else!
Commercial Pressure Washing
Make your business look amazing, every day of the year. We offer commercial power washing at competitive rates. Give us a call today!
Industrial Power Washing
Whether you need power washing for your fleet or warehouse we can help. We offer industrial power washing for businesses of all sizes!
Your Complete Exterior Cleaning Solution
We’re the complete exterior cleaning solution for your home or business!
Here’s just a few of our services!
- Pressure washing all types of exteriors including concrete, vinyl, and brick!
- Gutter cleaning to extend the life of your gutters!
- Power washing for sidewalks, driveways, garages, decks, patios and more!
- Power washing for your commercial space.
- Pressure washing for your industrial space or your fleet!
Give us a call today and let’s get started!
How Pressure Washing Will Protect Your Investment
When it comes to cleaning the exterior of your building, many homeowners and property managers find it to be lower on their priority list and tend to push it back until there’s an obvious need.
What they fail to realize is that making sure your property and everything around it, stays clean protects your investment. That’s where regular pressure washing comes in.
It’s obvious that the better you take care of something, the longer it will last. The same goes for the exterior of buildings, fences, and materials even as sturdy as concrete. A part of taking care of these aspects of your home and business is regularly and annually having them professionally power washed.
The build-up of grime and dirt will not only cause mildew and mold to start growing, but it will also cause the object beneath it to start deteriorating. Whether that be your walls, pavement, fencing, or windows, all of these things left uncleaned for too long will need to be replaced sooner than you would have liked.
The point we’re trying to make is this: owning a home, business, or fleet of equipment is an investment, a large one that requires maintenance and proper care to protect it. We believe part of protecting your hard-earned property is having them cleaned by a professional power washing company who knows exactly what they’re doing. Keeping them clean keeps them strong, and just this simple task will make them last so much longer than you anticipated.
Ready to keep your property clean and strong? Give us a call today!
Keep Your Home Spotless With Our Residential Cleaning Services!
We offer a multitude of services to keep your entire property looking well-kept and dirt-free. That means we could do a full house cleaning or tend to one need at a time. That includes making sure your exterior walls, fence, gutter, and deck all get the proper cleaning they need.
Think we would miss your pavement? Think again! Our team will expertly clean your pavement, including your sidewalk, driveway, and paver. We’ll even get all those annoying rust stains out for you.
Our Commercial Cleaning Service Will Keep Your Business Fresh And Clean!
Maintaining a business isn’t easy, and that’s why we’re here to help take some of the load off. Not only will we clean your exterior walls, and awnings, but we’ll make sure all gum and graffiti are removed from the premises as well. Our pressure washing team does it all!
Other parts that you might not take notice of as much, such as your dumpster area and parking garage, will be under our scrutinizing eye for any specks of dirt. Every aspect of your business will be professionally cleaned by our experienced company; you can count on a spotless property after we’re finished.
We’ll Make Your Equipment Shine With Our Industrial Cleaning Services!
Whether you need one truck washed or a whole fleet of them, we’re here to handle the job. No job is too big or small for Peaks Pressure Washing.
We’ll come and make sure your warehouse floors are squeaky clean so you know you’re working in a sanitized environment. Have a messy oil spill on your hands? No problem, we’ll be there to thoroughly and efficiently clean it up; we’ll make it look like it never happened!
Ready to get started? Give us a call today!
The Westminster Power Washing Pros!
While we’re based in Westminster we serve the majority of Adams and Jefferson Counties! Here are a few of the cities we serve:
- Federal Heights
- Wheat Ridge
Our hours are 8:00 am – 6:30 pm seven days a week!
We love being part of the beautiful Westminster and we’re proud of our business-friendly city. We think Arvada, Westminster and Jefferson and Adamds County as a whole, is a great place to raise a family and run a small business!
Why You Should Hire A Professional Power Washing Company?
You might be wondering whether you should go with a professional company or to hire your own pressure washer. In fact, you've probably been recommended to do it yourself to save a couple of bucks, I mean how hard can it be right?
Power washing is more than just point and shoot.
It requires knowledge, experience, and quality equipment. In addition to this, we've provided 3 reasons why you should hire a professional power washing service.
1. It's Safer: Power washing machines are powerful and intense, and in inexperienced hands, they can damage your property and cause injury. Our company only sends out experienced workers who not only know their way around the machine but operate them on a daily basis. In hiring a professional, you don't have to worry about needing to replace or repair a part of your property because they'll know exactly what they're doing.
2. It Protects Your Exterior Surfaces: When working with a pressure washer, you must be aware of how different surfaces react under different pressures, temperatures, and detergents. For example, if you used the same pressure on the driveway as you did on your gutters, it would damage your gutters. A professional company knows how each surface reacts according to pressure and temperature and will adjust it according to what they're cleaning. Hiring a professional power washing company protects your surfaces.
3. Quality Cleaning Solutions: You could easily buy a chemical solution from the store or make one at home, but compared to the quality solutions a professional uses, they simply don't match. Our cleaning solutions are able to thoroughly loosen dirt, grime, and mildew away from surfaces and leave the area completely sanitized. Another benefit of using our detergents is that they are completely eco-friendly and safe, which means they won't harm any surrounding vegetation, pets, or children.
Simply said, the professionals will do it best, and hiring our company means getting the satisfactory results you're looking for. There won't be a speck of dirt left after we're finished, you can count on that.
Power Washing FAQ
We've compiled a list of the most common questions asked before people hire our services. If your question isn't answered, don't hesitate to give us a call! We would love to talk to you and answer any questions or concerns you might have.
Do we supply our own water?
In most cases, we will use the water available on site.
Should I power wash my home before painting it?
Yes, you should because washing it beforehand removes all dirt and grime on the surface. Painting over filth results in failing paint and an unsuccessful days work.
Do I need to remove furniture on my deck or patio, and for how long?
Yes, before we arrive remove all furniture on your deck or patio. If help is needed to remove heavier items just let our workers know, and they'll be happy to help you. We recommend waiting a full 24 hours before placing the furniture back to allow enough time for the deck/patio to dry fully.
Fun Facts About Westminster, Colorado
Westminster is a beautiful town nestled up against the stunning Rocky Mountains, only mere miles away from the capital city, Denver. We've dug up what we think are some very interesting facts!
Our great city was voted the 24th best place to live according to Money magazine in 2006!
There are over 100,000 people living in Westminster as of 2000!
Our town is named after Westminster University!
Gold was found in the South Platte River Valley in 1858 which brought a lot of attention to what was then just a simple settlement!